[MPlayer-users] Matrix Anime MOV problem

Michael Halcrow mah69 at email.byu.edu
Thu Feb 6 01:19:12 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 10:59, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Alright, this morning I downloaded the 140Mb Matrix Anime quicktime
> > file.  I fired up MPlayer and... nothin'.  I manage to hear to audio
> > but no video, of notice, I did get these lines (full dump gzip and
> > attached):
>
> try this patch:

That fixed it for me. Thanks, A'rpi!

Mike
--
Michael Halcrow                          | mhalcrow at byu.edu
Research Assistant, Network Security Lab | Dept. of Comp. Science
                                         | Brigham Young University
Give a man a fish, he owes you one fish. |
Teach a man to fish, you give up your    |
monopoly on fisheries.                   |
GnuPG Keyprint:  05B5 08A8 713A 64C1 D35D  2371 2D3C FDDA 3EB6 601D