[MPlayer-users] Optimal Mplayer Settings

Thomas Hulslander thulslander at ptcnh.net
Wed Feb 5 02:19:23 CET 2003

While I would still like this info if anyone would like to share, it is
not as important as I had thought when I posted this message. I have
found the correct button to use on the gui to load multiple songs. Sorry
all. Guess I just need to get used to it. Xmms used to be my old
faithful--looks like I found a new friend in mplayer.