[MPlayer-users] -ss in menu and keybindings

Jakob Lenfers mails at jl42.de
Tue Feb 4 10:25:38 CET 2003

Hello!

I've two problems you could probably help me. Thanks in advance.

1) I would like to use the -ss parameter interactively perhaps in the
   OSD. I tried to use the OSD withe the console but i cant find a
   command to get to an absolute position, just relative to my actual
   position. Are the commands from "mplayer -input cmdlist" all I can
   use? Is there a possibility to solve my problem?

2) I would like to use Ctrl+some key in the keybindings, but didn't
   found anything in the manual.

TIA, Jakob
--
(setq gnus-posting-styles '(