[MPlayer-users] Errors when running gmplayer command

Thomas Hulslander thulslander at ptcnh.net
Sun Feb 2 20:37:47 CET 2003

Strangest thing here... I copied a pfb file to the font, per your
suggestion and I was getting same error. Now, it seems to have gone
away.. I guess it just took some time for change to kick in? hmmm...

Well, I guess the font problem is behind me. Now for the next error...
(You guys getting sick of me?)

When I try to open a file I get the following:
Error opening/initializing the selected video_out(-vo) device.

Jukka, can you help me with this error now? I swear I never had any of
these problems with previous installs of RH8.

Thank you for what you have done for me thus far.

Sincere regards,
Thomas