[MPlayer-users] In my opinion mencoder seems to beat the shit outta Cleaner

Steven Adeff adeffs at rpi.edu
Sun Feb 2 19:37:52 CET 2003

Cinelerra
http://heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra.php3

On Sunday 02 February 2003 10:00 am, Gjermund G. Thorsen wrote:
> Or would it be bad starting to write a tool like that under GNU/GPL???
>
> ggt
>
> On søndag, feb 2, 2003, at 12:00 Europe/Oslo, Gjermund G. Thorsen wrote:
> > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
> > DOCS/bugreports.html]
> > Is there a GUI Non-linear editing utility for Linux? Like Adobe
> > Premiere or Final Cut???
> >
> > ggt

Steven Adeff
ADEFFS at RPI.EDU
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
AOLIM:"IndieRockSteve"

Those who can think, do; those who cannot, dress funny.

"Bodies are for hookers and fat people" - Bender

You can teach the ignorant, with the stupid there is no hope.

"You see, eventually your music will help put an end to war
and poverty, it will align the planets and bring them into
universal harmony, allowing meaningful contact with all
forms of life."
-Bill 'n' Teds Excellent Adventure