[MPlayer-users] Playing RAW YUV420 video files

Pilluli elpilluli at yahoo.es
Sat Feb 1 16:56:54 CET 2003

Hi all,

   I'm trying to use mplayer to play some raw YUV
video files. The files are simple YUV420 raw video
files, 8 bits per pixel, and U V components half size
of the Y  image.

   Can I play this files with mplayer?, I've search
the documentation to check for options to force
mplayer to use a certain image size and to force raw
input with no luck. Anyone with the same problem?

   Thanks,

=====
--
El Pilluli