[MPlayer-users] Ugly Subtitles on TV with H+ and Mplayer

None hier at wonenwij.nl
Sat Feb 1 12:50:38 CET 2003

Hi Rich I tried this on the command line, but al I got was a crash :-(

The selected video_out device is incompatible with this codec.
init_vo failed
Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkwindow.c: line 1038 (gdk_window_set_user_data):
assertion `window != NULL' failed.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong, just want to play xvid file with
subtitle on my Hollywood+ card.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Albert