[MPlayer-users] better way how to merge avi files ?

Gjermund G. Thorsen gjermund at comitas.no
Sat Feb 1 10:41:07 CET 2003

Philosophically the only way to make it better would be to add a
function for cleaning unused headers,
in which is what you probably observe as garbage between the #?.AVIs ...

so if you want to join 1.avi, 2.avi, ..., n.avi there should be a way
to extract only what you need,

menconder -cutthecrap(imaginary parameter) 2.avi, ..., n.avi
cat 1.avi, 2.avi, ..., n.avi >> myNewExcitingStream.avi

ggt