[MPlayer-users] Mplayer and OGG wraper?

Stian Davidsen davidsen at samfundet.no
Sat Feb 1 08:41:40 CET 2003

I'm having some problems playing a file with an ogg vorbis audio stream, divx
videostream in what seems like a ogm  (ogg wraper?) file (was named .avi
though. BS player reports using ogg splitter to play the file).

I get this error message with .avi extension:
"!!! trying demuxer 3 based on filename extension
AVI: Missing video stram!? Contact the author, it may be a bug :("

After renaming the file to .ogm it just stoppes after "!!! trying demuxer 18
based on filename extension".

Is there a lib for ogm files I forgot to install or build option I missed?
(libogg and libvorbis is installed, but how do I test if mplayer can use
them?).

Using the latest rc source from HQ.

- Stian