[MPlayer-users] cvs compile error

Van Leer vanleer at freemail.it
Mon Dec 29 15:11:43 CET 2003

Hi everybody,
I've just updated to the latest cvs and I tried to install by means of
the usual procedure but the make fails with the following error:

vd_mpng.c: In function `control':
vd_mpng.c:35: parse error before '<<' token
vd_mpng.c: At top level:
vd_mpng.c:42: parse error before '==' token
make[1]: *** [vd_mpng.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/vanleer/DOWNLOADS/MPLAYER/main/libmpcodecs'
make: *** [libmpcodecs/libmpcodecs.a] Error 2

The machine is an athlon with 1.33 GHz cpu. I've got an ati radeon as
graphic card and the system is red hat linux 9. The configure was called
with the --enable-gui --enable-menu --language=all options.

Does anybody know why this happens?