[MPlayer-users] Hitachi DZMV230A

Stewart Ross sross261 at cox.net
Sun Dec 28 18:28:05 CET 2003

Jason,

I have the Hitachi DZMV230A and I'm having problems converting the VRO files to where I can edit and burn them to a readable DVD format to play on my home systems etc...  I have not had any luck.  I am waiting on a friend that works at a TV station to provide me with some software they use just to try out but he has to find it first, therefore, if you have any advice---it would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, I am just trying this out, so I haven't tried to convert the file extension from a .vro to a .vob, .mpeg, mpg, etc...  I have the NeoDVD software that came with my DVD player and it doesn't seem to recognize the .vro format.

Again, if you have any advice, please let me know.

Thank you,
Stewart Ross