[MPlayer-users] Bugreport a/v out of sync

Alain Barthélemy cassandre at bartydeux.be
Wed Dec 24 21:51:24 CET 2003

Le Wednesday 24 December 2003, 19:39:03 ou environ Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> a écrit:
> On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:11:19 +0100
> Alain Barthélemy <cassandre at bartydeux.be> wrote:
>

> > mplayer -aspect 16:9 -delay 0.083 -vf scale=1024:768 movie.avi
> >
> > Very good quality, large image and no a/v sync problems. I like very much
> > MPlayer.
>
> You have enough power to scale in software and still get a/v desync ?

Stupid question: what do you mean by "... and still get a/v desync" (desync =
desynchronisation?). I just ripped "West-side Story" today for a friend and I
am still amazed of the quality of the image (145 minutes movies - 995Mb) in
console of course with -vf scale=1024:768. The normal scaling is something like
640:480 (automatic setup).

@+

--
Alain Barthélemy