[MPlayer-users] READ THIS IF YOU ARE REPORTING A BUG OR HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MPLAYER

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Dec 24 12:01:38 CET 2003

Heyo out there,

If you have problems with mplayer or want to report a bug,
please READ BUGEPORTS.HTML AND FOLLOW THE STEPS DESCRIBED THERE EXACTLY!

We neither have a crystal ball nor can we read your mind.
And w/o this information we dont even know what you might
have tried to do.

It's a pain in the ass to ask every time for a proper bugreport.

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu