[MPlayer-users] shared pp library install missing in 1.0pre3, cvs

Dimitar Zhekov jimmy at is-vn.bg
Tue Dec 23 12:30:19 CET 2003

Hi.

This is a Makefile bug, so let me skip the boring arch/cc/... details.
When MPlayer is configured with --enable-shared-pp, it's linked against
libpostproc.so.0, but libpostproc is not installed, so the resulting
MPlayer doesn't run (unless maybe if there is an old postproc library
installed). The top-level Makefile is missing libpostproc "install:"
code, so I took it from 0.92 and changed the directory as needed. The
patch has been tested and found to work. Applies to 1.0pre3 and today's
[2003-12-23] cvs. Well the cvs doesn't contain libpostproc, but anyway.

--
E-gards: Jimmy