[MPlayer-users] A plea for LFE-help

Jacob Jovelou jacob at katedral.se
Sat Dec 13 14:50:33 CET 2003

On Friday, Dec 12, 2003, at 16:11 Europe/Stockholm, Luis.F.Correia
wrote:

> After reading this response, i DO understand your problem now.
> However I'm not sure that it is possible to do it.
> But maybe something along these lines will do, choose '-channels 6'
> and then
> using the '-af' filters, try to route the needed soundtracks to the
> first
> two channels.
>
> The FM may help you a bit...

The manual describes the pan- and channels audiofilters in a very
abstract way, and that is what my plea for help is about. By following
(or trying to follow) the instructions in the manual I don't get this
to work, that is why I asked if someone has managed to do what I want
and could share their mplayer configuration with me..

Kind regards,

--
Jacob Jovelou
Katedralskolan in Uppsala