[MPlayer-users] About mencvcd

romildo at uber.com.br romildo at uber.com.br
Fri Dec 12 17:29:38 CET 2003

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 03:59:57PM +0100, José Ignacio Rodríguez López wrote:

> I'm trying to make a vcd with mencvcd but it returns a mplex error:
>
> mplex: invalid option -- m
>
> Anybody knows where is the problem???

It seems that the latest mplex versions does not support the -m
option anymore. (I am running mjpegtools mplex-2 version 1.6.1.92 (2.2.3)).

Just edit the mencvcd shell script and remove the -m option from
the mplex command line. It is written in the definition of the
mplexnorm variable (lines 213 and 335). Just the option (together
with its argument).

Romildo