[MPlayer-users] ffsvq3 bug

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Fri Dec 12 06:54:25 CET 2003

Tomáš Janoušek wrote:
> Hi,
> when playing ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/2aNET-400.mov with ffsvq3
> codec, mplayer crashes with SEGV on 41,5 second. With qtsvq3 it is ok.

Unless I missed something, you didn't tell us what version of mplayer
you're running. Try using pre3 or CVS (of both mplayer and libavcodec).

If you're already using the very latest versions, then you probably
ought to forward your mail to ffmpeg-devel at lists.sourceforge.net and
add the _entire_ output of "mplayer -v the-name-of-your-file.mov"

-Corey