[MPlayer-users] Worms 2 video clips codec [KMVC]

Jan Gutter jan at ist.co.za
Wed Dec 10 11:23:41 CET 2003

Fileplanet has all the FMV clips from Worms 2 available for download:

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/strategyplanet/wormhut/worms2/FMVs/FMVs.zip

They are freaking hilarious. There's only one problem: with my
brand-spanking-new Windows XP I can't view them! I've got the codec .dll and
a full copy of worms 2.

What would be nice, however, is if I could play them on mplayer! I'd be happy
to upload the .dll and some sample files if somebody is interested...

If I recall correctly, they used a 256-color palettized mode to play both
Worms2 and the FMVs.

Yours in agony,

Jan Gutter