[MPlayer-users] LFE, where are you?

Jacob Jovelou ja.jo at telia.com
Tue Dec 9 13:44:59 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 12:51, Stefan Lange wrote:

> how about "-af sub=60:5" or something similar, does that work?

Hello Stefan!

That didn't do anything, I'm afraid... Maybe that audio filter require a
more-than-2-channel soundcard to work properly.

Is channel 5 always LFE, or can that change from disc to disc?

If I do "mplayer -channels 6 dvd://10" both front channels and rear
channels seem to be decoded for the 2ch-mixdown but not the center or
the lfe. I suspect that pan could help me there.

Regards,
Jacob