[MPlayer-users] LFE, where are you?

Jacob Jovelou ja.jo at telia.com
Tue Dec 9 12:13:32 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 09:40, otvos ferenc wrote:
> The -af pan=... option is your friend. See man mplayer and
> DOCS/sound.html: "2.3.2.3.2 Changing the number of channels".

Thanks, Otvos!

I'm sure the answer to my problem lies behind the -af
channels=...,pan=...

Now the trick is to find out how to use them, and the manual really
could explain how to use these filters more user-friendly. Hopefully
there is enough information about this in the archives to solve the
riddle.

If anyone knows how to solve it, a help on the way would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks again.