[MPlayer-users] Mandrake 9.2 contrast problem

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Sun Dec 7 00:50:51 CET 2003

Le mar 02/12/2003 à 03:23, Alexandre Aractingi a écrit :
> Any idea how I could get the exact brightness/contrast value that made
> the xshm rendering looking the way it looks (in order to apply it to the
> xv driver)?

Hi Goetz, hi list,
I'm back with my contrast problem. I can change the mplayer settings as
Goetz suggested, but I made another test: I booted with GeexBox (linux +
embedded mplayer) and played an avi file, the contrast was fine, without
any change from me.
Back under mdk 9.2 (same PC, same soft, same driver), the contrast /
brightness is again very dark... could there be a parameter that could
solve the problem, instead of correcting it with manually-entered
equalizer values?
Thanks a lot for any help,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>