[MPlayer-users] Alsa9 with tv problem

Vladimir Niksic vniksic at inet.hr
Sat Aug 30 17:05:15 CEST 2003

I recently only engaged alsa on my mandrake 9.1 system. I recompiled
kernel and disabled oss-sound. Everything works great, except the TV
input. Problem is, there is no sound. I have a sound blaster live card.
The loopback cable is plugged in correctly, I know for sure because I
didn't touch it, and it worked before I enabled alsa and disabled oss.

In the alsamixer, I tried turning everything on, and still, no sound. I
tried the -ao alsa9 switch, that didn't work either.

Thanks in advance.