[MPlayer-users] A simple question.....

Horacio Ferrero horace.linux at noos.fr
Fri Aug 29 21:16:55 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 17:34, Erik Slagter wrote:
> This is a bit off-topic here.
>
> What kind of card is it?
>
> bt848
> bt878
>    or
> saa7134
>
> This should show up with lspci.
>
> If you have a saa7134 type, there are chances that your card is not
> (yet) supported. Always check before you buy. Problem is that the dma
> engine (the saa7134 itself) is always supported, but the hardware around
> it, like the tuner and the muxers differ on each card make. Usually it
> is not hard to incorporate support in the driver, but for that you have
> to know these things and most hardware manufacturerers are not willing
> to give that information.

The card works fine, inputs 1 & 2 works fine, 0-tuner is no working at
all but.....
As this card has radio option, I thing that the green screen I see its
garbage is some radio station!!!
With the option "input=0,1,2" yo can select 2-video vhs input,
1-composite input and 0-???? it can be radio or tv how to select this
0.5, -2, --0  I do not know.... for that I try to find a guy that has
made it working!
As it is expected : no problem I have with MS Windows!!! (if not
Pinnacle should sold 0 cards up to now!)

Horacio

--
Horacio Ferrero <horace.linux at noos.fr>