[MPlayer-users] Which codec is fast and good?

Bill Eldridge bill at rfa.org
Thu Aug 28 16:11:45 CEST 2003

Well, my math gives me about 8 minutes ideally to transfer 5 Gigs on a
100 Mbit network,
and that should be full-duplex.

There's also a ext2fs for Windows 98, not sure exactly what
the limitations are.
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm

Other than that, I don't have any other suggestions