[MPlayer-users] Please reply!! Urgent!! No Audio while Playback

Balatoni Denes pnis at coder.hu
Tue Aug 26 14:10:44 CEST 2003

Hi!

If it's urgent it's high time I replied :)
According to mplayer's output everything looks fine to me.
Maybe you recorded silence - I am not familiar with ffmpeg
but perhaps you need to set where you are recording from (eg. with aumix or
other app (man aumix) , if you have connected the audio out of the tuner card
to the line-in of your soundcard) ; or you need to specify an audio input
device for ffmpeg, I have no idea about that.

Hope it helps, sorry if it doesn't

Denes