[MPlayer-users] help with an mmx/3dnow enabled driver

Gary Stephen Wilson maestro52 at speedy.com.ar
Tue Aug 26 01:04:08 CEST 2003

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie and am seriously trying to learn as rapidly as I can, but
I am quite stumped with how to make my Diamond Stealth III S540 32 mb
Video Card work properly with MPlayer 0.91 (the latest I think). As is,
I know I should get a better vid card for my mdk 9.1 Linux since it does
not recognize my vid card as being 3d, but I am disabled and on a very
small disability pension. So for now I must suffer and do as much as
possible to make what I have more than substantial.

So I am begging and almost pleading with all those Linux geniuses out
there to forgive me and perhaps help me with an mmx/3dnow enabled driver
that will truly work for my vid card in mdk 9.1. All help will be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Gary