[MPlayer-users] DONATION FOR THE LORD

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Mon Aug 25 16:55:16 CEST 2003

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:47:33 +0100
"J. Grant" <jg-lists at jguk.org> wrote:

> Is there any reason any email address is allowed to post to this list?

Because it isn't ?

> Why not have any one who is not subscribed be moderated?

Because it just piles up. Arpi doesnt have the time to
keep the mailinglists clean, so this is for him a simple
solution. If you dont want to recieve those mails, just
filter on the X-Spam-Status field.

			Attila Kinali
--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,