[MPlayer-users] -geometry without xv or xvidix

Miguel A. Rasero tecnico at bareacomunicaciones.com
Mon Aug 25 16:20:01 CEST 2003

Hi all, i need know any way to define the geometry of the window that i
open with mplayer without using xv or xvidix or any way to have multiple
xv outputs in the same xfree desktop, i need it because i want when my
pc boots up opens four windows with mplayer doing rtsp streaming to an
helix server that i have in the same host, but i need to define the
sizes and geometry to can view all simultaneously, i have compiled and
tested
MPlayer-20030825 from cvs with live dir and real 4.0 libs i can open the
streams without problems but if i try to do more than one xv or xvidix
source, it doesn´t works, anyone can help me with this problem?
I am using Linux 2.4.21 with an ati rage pro 128 and amd xp 2000 with
512mb ram but the system isn´t a problem, i can buy other is this is
useful to resolve my problem. Thanks in advance.