[MPlayer-users] Re: (unknown)

Raena Lea-Shannon raen7 at ihug.com.au
Fri Aug 22 16:31:35 CEST 2003

Also if you read the Documents which are excellent you will see a reference to
mencvcd. You shoud find it in usr/share/doc/packages/MPlayer/TOOLS
It is imvho an excellent shell script.
It will encode to suitable vcd or svcd create vcdimage save as video1.bin
video 1.cue and video2.bin and video2.cue (no need to cut the avi at all)
then prompt you to burn with cdrdao if you have set the configs options to
suit your burner.

On Friday 22 August 2003 07:04, Jonathan Rogers wrote:

> H. Osborne wrote:
> > I would like to convert a 700MB avi. file into a mpg. file so that I can
> > then copy this mpg file onto a cd and then watch it on a dvd player.
> > When converting the original avi. file into a mpg. file, the file will
> > increase to a size of approximately 900MB's. I would therefore like to
> > first cut the avi. file into two smaller files of for example 350MB's
> > each. What type of software should I use to enable this cutting
> > procedure to be carried out, and where can I possibly download it?
>
> <URL:http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2003-July/035169.html>
>
> Jonathan Rogers

Raena Lea-Shannon