[MPlayer-users] [Fwd: gmplayer 0.9-1]

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Thu Aug 21 07:48:15 CEST 2003

Hello Folks, I originally sent this the RedHat Install List but received
no reply. I'm hoping someone here can help me. TIA
--

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

A visit to a strange place will bring fresh work.

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only.                                                              -
- If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee       -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- is not authourised.                                                -