[MPlayer-users] Channels/Frequencies missing?

Pferdekaemper, Thorsten thorsten.pferdekaemper at sap.com
Wed Aug 20 09:15:40 CEST 2003

Hi,
yesterday I tried to get mencoder working to record from TV. I have tried to record from channel "S10". This did not work with the -tv on:channel=S10 option. With other channels like E2, it worked... (I am living in germany, i.e. frequency table europe-west.)
I have checked the channel with mplayer -tv on:channel=S10 which also did not work. The slightly different notation mplayer tv://S10 worked... I have tried this with mencoder, but with no success.
I started to browse the sources and found out that (even in latest CVS) the file frequencies.c does not contain an entry with channel id (among some other channels I am able to receive with my TV set and also with mplayer tv://channelid.
Does anyone know something further about this? Or should I post the frequencies of the missing channels so that they can be included in frequencies.c?
Regards,
	Thorsten