[MPlayer-users] Updated price list for mp3 player, digital camera, cd/vcd/mp3player and USB flash driv!

HY Tech hytechhongkong at citiz.net
Tue Aug 19 05:10:21 CEST 2003

Dear valued customer,

We are a professional manufacturer of mp3 player, cd/vcd/mp3 player, digital camera and USB flash
drive in Shenzhen, China.

Please see the price of some products:
mp3 player with digital recorder and USB flash drive     64M 39USD      128M   52USD
cd/vcd/mp3 player (3 function in 1)                      21.5USD
digital camera             300K pixels  15.5USD          1.3M pixels    24USD
USB flash drive            64M  17.9USD             128M  29.9USD       256M  54.9USD

If you have interest, please contacut us and we will give you the detailed catalogue and price
list.

we always try our best to attract our clients with unbeatable prices and quality. Our goal is to treat every
client the same as the most potential business partner.So however the client is big or small,we offer the
best service.

Any question, please contact me at any time.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Frank Ho
General Manager