[MPlayer-users] dvd through samba

Dragón dragon379 at yahoo.es
Fri Aug 15 21:20:22 CEST 2003

Hiya!

I am a beginner with mplayer and I am fighting with it to get played a movie
on a dvd which is in another win98  machine, using samba.

I am trying to test if I can really watch dvd in linux. I have region 1 and
region 2 dvds but my first atempt wasn't successful.

Perhaps it is important that it cannot see any CSS, and also after 19.50 cache
aproximately, the ethernet card keeps working but mplayer stay hours not doing
anything.

Thanks.