[MPlayer-users] dvd image problem

Sipos Ferenc sferi at mail.tvnet.hu
Thu Aug 14 19:09:18 CEST 2003

Hi!

I have downloaded a dvd iso image which was made with dvd decrypter. I
have tried to play this image with mplayer, but it skips the first part,
then plays fine. I'm unable to mount the image through loop, tried with
iso9660 and udf. I have tried to upload a sample to the hq ftp, but
upload has stopped at the first 16 bytes. Could anybody tell me, how to
convert these type of images in order to be able to play with mplayer
and mount it through loop? Under win, daemontools is able to mount the
image, but daemontools doesn't work with wine. Thx.

Paco