[MPlayer-users] Re: recording from video tapes (a novice question)

Andre Bruce abruce at ig.com.br
Tue Aug 12 05:00:28 CEST 2003

I have the same problem with sound
Sound allways get distorced, and changes on the mixer doesn't seem to
afftect recording.
When watching, sound is perfetct. When playing what has been recorded,
sound is terrible.
My capture card is an avermedia too. I am not sure, but i think it is a
tvphone 98.
Maybe something with avermeddia?
If you find out a solution, please let me know, cause i am recording
everything with poor sound :(

Andre