[MPlayer-users] problems runnin mplayer

Raphael Clifford raphael at clifford.net
Sat Aug 9 17:19:11 CEST 2003

Hi,

Could you post some more information please? For example

1) What version of mplayer and where did you get it from?
2) What linux version are you running
3) Copy and paste the complete output of "mplayer -v file"
4) What video card, version of X?

Read bugreports in the docs to see any more useful info you might be
able to provide.
Cheers,
Raphael