[MPlayer-users] .ram doesn't work in mplayer (ctd)

Raphael Clifford raphael at clifford.net
Fri Aug 8 16:25:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

There does not appear to be a solution yet.  There are in fact a lot of
formats like that where mplayer would have to read a text file to find
the correct URL. In fact I posted a list this week of some more.  I also
posted a possible patch for .ram files to this mailing list but it has
been completely ignored.   You could always try it out but be warned it
was a quick hack and I was looking for some feedback.

Good luck!

Raphael