[MPlayer-users] Strange fonts...

Zbynek Houska zhouska at cz.foxconn.com
Tue Apr 29 10:07:41 CEST 2003

Hi,

  I have problems to set up mplayer's font properly. I am using mplayer 0.90
and my problem is that font are too small, even if I use biggest one
(arial-24) shipped with source code. I have also tryied bigger font
kato_large from contributors, but it's slightly better. Mplayer was bulit
from source on FreeBSD 5.0, output is 17" monitor.
  I read also documentation and man page, tryied several adjustments in
config and gui.conf file, but without success. Can someone help me?

  Zbynek