[MPlayer-users] Re: Dolby digital EX and DTS (Anders Rune Jensen)

Midall midall at tiscali.it
Mon Apr 28 13:07:25 CEST 2003

I have check the driver from alsa page for the hercules fortissimo III, the
sk audio there isn't mentionated at the moment but ther is a support for
Fortissimo II, the chip is like to fortissimo II.
The sk audio have a support for dolby digital EX but the speaker creative
inspire 6.1 are not digital, you think that are guaranteed listen my dvd in
dolby digital 5.1 or dolby digital EX with mplayer?
If this sk audio and speaker are not recommended please indicate me the
good sk audio+ speaker set for listen dolby or DTS (sorry for OT question).

Bye and Thanks
Midall