[MPlayer-users] DOWNLOAD PROBLEM

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Sun Apr 27 16:18:54 CEST 2003

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 03:56:43PM -0400, doug wrote:

> I'm using windows 98 first edition, and downloaded the correct mplayer
> for
> it. I think it was 7.1 (not sure} After downloading, it said it needed
> to shut

Nope, the newest version _IS_ 0.90.
Maybe you're speaking about Micro$oft Media Player, aren't you.
If so, you're wrong, this is MPlayer and NOT Media Player, it's
primarly a UNIX player and though it can even compile on windows (however
I've never tried since I've got no windows installed on any of my machines),
you want something from us which is not our business but Micro$oft's.

- Gábor (larta'H)