[MPlayer-users] DOWNLOAD PROBLEM

doug w8ynz at bignet.net
Sat Apr 26 21:56:43 CEST 2003

I'm using windows 98 first edition, and downloaded the correct mplayer
for
it. I think it was 7.1 (not sure} After downloading, it said it needed
to shut
down windows and restart.  When it restarted it came all the way to a
panel
that read...............
                                      PERSONALIZED SETTING
                                     SETTING UP PERSONALIZED
                                     SETTINGS FOR:
This is where it stopped.  I tried restarting 5 to 10 times, but it will
not
go past this panel.....  I went to safe mode and deleted my download
of the player but it did not help......    The reason I wanted the new
player
is i had a short video that required a WMV player......
If you can shed any light on this problem, I would surly appreciate
it...
                                            Thanks Doug