[MPlayer-users] tmpgenc is better!?!?!?

Wendy Tromp wendy at snuffel.net
Fri Apr 25 19:30:51 CEST 2003

HI,

I made this homevideo, with a sony (digital) camera, and i captured it using adobe premiere, and then i encoded it to mpeg using tmpenc. 1 hour and 8 minutes of film take about 700 mb. This is reasonable and I tried to create divx with mencoder, but the quality is a lot worse. I have played with options all week and I cannot get good quality divx...
Can anyone show me an example of what they use when they create divx? I'd like to see that to work with.

Wendy Tromp