[MPlayer-users] mplayer 0.90 on NetBSD 1.6

Gabor Nyeki bigmac at home.sirklabs.hu
Tue Apr 22 21:38:33 CEST 2003

Hello.

I have installed mplayer 0.90 from pkgsrc on a NetBSD 1.6 box.
Mplayer doesn't want to play any movie longer than - in fact - 0.
I get the following message:
  X11 error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

  MPlayer interrupted by signal 6 in module: decode_video

There was enough memory for mplayer - just like before.
After a reboot (and a videocard change) everything seemed good, but now,
24 hours later, I get that message again when I try to do anything with
mplayer.

It's very annoying.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

---
``Software is like sex - it should be free''
  -- Hubert Feyrer