[MPlayer-users] Mplayer TV options

Javier Taibo jtaibo at udc.es
Sun Apr 20 03:23:25 CEST 2003

Hello,

  I am trying the CVS version of MPlayer and found a problem that
doesn't seem to be in the 0.90 tarball. When I do something like the
following:

$ mplayer -tv
on:driver=v4l:width=640:height=480:chanlist=europe-west:channel=23

in the tarball version works OK, but the CVS one displays this message:

-tv on is deprecated, use tv:// instead

I didn't find any information about the "new syntax" in the HTML
documentation, man page or "mplayer --help". I tried several
command-line options but with no success.

Does anybody know what is the right syntax or where to find
documentation about that new syntax?

Thanks in advance

Javier Taibo.