[MPlayer-users] mpeg->divx 2pass sync problem

Steven Adeff adeffs at rpi.edu
Thu Apr 17 16:02:33 CEST 2003

Am I the only one still having an audio sync problem in converting mpeg2 to
divx using libavc in 2-pass? It seems to happen over time, my short mpeg2
files show no problems, but my long ones(around 30minutes is enough to
notice) get off by a good bit of time(ie. its noticeable). Has anyone figured
out how to fix this?

the only files I have are about 1.2gigs so I'm hesitant to upload them to the
mplayer ftp site.

I need to get these converted and might end up using the divx encoder my
friend has on his windows machine(ouch)...

--Steven Adeff