[MPlayer-users] VP3 support in mplayer?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 9 13:57:05 CEST 2003

 --- Charles Blackburn <charlesb at summerfield-technology.co.uk> a écrit
:
If you look closer at 'mplayer -vc help', there is already vp3 support
in mplayer and this movie is really a vp3 one.
vp3         vfwex     working   On2 OpenSource VP3-Codec  [vp31vfw.dll]
qtvp3       qtvideo   crashing  win32/quicktime VP3 decoder
[On2_VP3.qtx]

What you want is _NSV_ support, not vp3.

> DOCS/bugreports.html]
> aye, but if u look on the vp3 site (url i posted originally), theres
> VP3
> for quicktime, and the file extention of the file u played makes me
> think that it was actually a quicktime movie and not a vp3. The
> extensions of the files/streams I am interested in is NSV (nullsoft
> video) this can be found @ http://www.nullsoft.com/nsv (pretty shite
> page for one of their new products :P)

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.