[MPlayer-users] 2 news: mplayer 0.90 released :) a'rpi leave mplayer project :°°°(

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Apr 8 03:06:03 CEST 2003

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 08:39:12AM +0200, Winner of tha face compo wrote:

> Scognito wrote:
> > Do you think mplayer will be the alternative/better than xine in the future?
> MPlayer 0.90 is already the best player in the _world_. Now, if only the
> (x)mga panscan TTF resize patch would have been perfected and backported to
> 0_90.. :)

If you really care that much, maybe I'll go and fix it soon. I was
just pissed and reversed it because you made my -vo mga crash, and I
couldn't gdb it to find the problem because I loaded a ptrace-blocking
kernel module to counter the recent exploit. Otherwise I would have
been nice and worked out a proper fix at the time. :)

Rich