[MPlayer-users] Incorrect version reported when using MPlayer 0.90 stable

Dan Naumov dan.naumov at ofw.fi
Mon Apr 7 17:22:25 CEST 2003

Hello

I've compiled and installed MPlayer 0.90 stable which I downloaded from
the MPlayer site today, however when after installation mplayer -v
returned:

MPlayer 0.90rc5-3.2.1 (C) 2000-2003 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS)

and the archive doesn't contain the new "Blue" theme which is mentioned
as the default on the front page. The ChangeLog from the archive says
it's mplayer (0.90) final: "CounterCounter" so I believe it's the real
thing. Have this release been made in a hurry ?

Sincerely,
--
Dan Naumov <dan.naumov [at] ofw.fi>