[MPlayer-users] gmplayer -xineramascreen ???

Clemens Resanka resanka at cubicle.at
Thu Apr 3 18:26:20 CEST 2003

Hi!

At Thu, 03 Apr 2003 17:46:23 +0200,
Clemens Resanka wrote:

???
grep -r xineramascreen /usr/local/src/MPlayer-0.90rc5/DOCS
-> 5 times the mplayer manpage which does not state that it works
differently with gmplayer
I also searched the archives. I only found 1 user who stated - like me
- that it did not work with gmplayer. But he was happy with the fact
that it works with mplayer.

orig. message:
> How can I use the -xineramascreen option with gmplayer?
> If I start mplayer -fs -xineramascreen 1 the video is shown on the
> secondary screen. With gmplayer it is shown on the primary screen.

Best regards

 - Clemens -