[MPlayer-users] Re: -laudio error when compiling MPlayer

Tobias Diedrich ranma at gmx.at
Wed Apr 2 00:40:09 CEST 2003

Manuel Aiple wrote:

> --enable-gui --disable-dvdnav --disable-tv --disable-tv-bsdtbt848
> --enable-largefiles
>
> => no error, but when making i get the error message in attachement
> considering, that ldconfig couldn't find -laudio.
> Could you please help me find out what this message does mean and how to
> compile MPlayer successfully.

ld can't find your copy of libaudio.so, which is part of NAS.
If you don't need it, try --disable-nas.
The problem seems to be that configure does find the headers and the
library, but later it doesn't work anymore for some reason (A more
verbose error description would be nice).

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.2ya.com
This mail is made of 100% recycled bits